Saturday 22 March 2014

Saturday evening

Saturday is finally coming to an end. It's been an endless long and lonely day. 
Jack has and still is shooting a music video and has been up since 3,30 am this morning, bless him. They filmed in our house between 9-3.30 pm and it was crowded here. 
I'm not great with new people so I mostly hanged in our room. Felt like it was too much going on everywhere else, both upstairs and downstairs so it felt quite awkward to hang around.
12 strangers were here! So yeah. I've felt pretty lonely and bored today plus I've had a splitting headache. Not fun at all. I managed to make a couple of kladdkakor this afternoon though when the house was finally empty.
Think jack might need that tonight, or rather tomorrow as it's getting late. He'll probably be knackered when he gets back which hopefully will be soon as they are planning to finish at 10 pm.

The forecast has been okay today although pretty cloudy. I went on an half an hour walk after the cakes were done and I would have liked to have gone for a longer walk but I've got new trainers and it was the first time I wore them so wasn't sure whether I would get blisters or not. I usually do from new shoes. Even this time so the shorter walk was preferred after all.

No plans tomorrow. I'll probably have to spend the day on my own as I reckon jack will have to work. At least he'll be here with me. Think the music video has to be edited and done by the 28th, so if he wants to do a couple of drafts of it at first to show the band before the deadline I reckon he has to crack on and start tomorrow.
Oh well, I'll survive! 

I didn't really have anything in mind when I started this update so think I'll wrap it up here.

Take care!  

Anna


1 comment:

  1. Ojdå, har ni haft filmstudio hemma eller ?
    Här är som vanligt med kalla vindar och vi som bara väntar på lite värme nu ; )
    Ha det så bra du kan, vi hörs kram!

    ReplyDelete