Friday 30 August 2013

Brighton part 2

Hi again. Time for part 2 then! Hope you liked part 1!

Will show you a few photos from the town.
Brighton has lots of small shops and boutiques,
but I think the only shop we actually went in to was a sweet shop as Jack wanted to buy fudge.
A little tradition of his. He likes to get "real fudge" as he says when we go somewhere "new" where
there's a possibility of a sweet shop. It can't be any fudge, it has to be proper homemade one!

Anyway, it certainly wasn't a shopping trip! And I reckon Jack was pretty glad he didn't have
to go into every I saw shop for once...
But it is really lovely just walking around in Brighton.
Looking at the architecture of the houses, shops and buildings.
En fröjd för ögat! Very pleasing on the eyes!
I didnt take many photos of the town though, as I just wanted to enjoy being there, right then,
and I kind of forget doing that if I take photos every second, haha.
I guess you could say I wanted to see things with my own eyes and not through a camera lens!

But here we go. (only iphone pics as usual, sorry)

 



I actually think this has to be enough pics for one post so seems like there will be a part 3 up later!
 Promise that will be the last one!
I hope you enjoyed this part of Brighton as well.

Take care,

Anna

1 comment:

  1. Så mysigt det ser ut i stan! Och vilken godishylla, förstår att Jack blev till sig ; )
    Ha en fin helg! Kram från oss alla...

    ReplyDelete